CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memory Trading

Ok, Ok, I am trying to do this blog thing! This is the second time I've been tagged by my sister to start a blog and actually post something on it. Lets hope I can figure it all out with all my amazing "computer skills". I can't wait to hear your memories because with the way that my memory is these days I can't seem to remember where my cell phone is or which child is supposed to be at which activity.

Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

1 comments:

shannon p. said...

I asked Ella, What's a good memory for Aunt Nicole, and she immediately said "The Cherry One" so, here it goes...
One night we were each eating a bowl of cherries. Because I had been duped into finishing other things first only to watch you torcherously savor every last bite slowly rubbing in the deliciousness of whatever it was you were eating, I was determined to not let this happen again. Every bite you took, I took. I watched your every move very closely...then you started laughing...I looked in your bowl - still full of cherries, then I looked in my bowl only 3 cherries left. How had this happened? I was in shock and I was mad! You had tricked me into thinking that you were eating while all the while, just pretending to have something on your spoon and in your mouth, but alas I had lost one more in the ongoing battle to finish LAST!

I promise, I do have good memories of you...I just can't remember what they are right now. :)