CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Our First Significant Snowfall


Gavin couldn't wait to get out and go sledding at the first sign of snow. We have this tiny mole hill by our house that he had a blast of a time going down. I had to join in on the fun but thought it would be fun to try and document the experience. Now, being the perfectionist that I am with my picture taking (don't get this confused with a professional photographer, which I am far from,) most of the following pictures would have been deleted but that wouldn't document how much fun we truly had. Even looking at them now, brings back joyful memories! I had a really hard time getting us both in the picture while sledding down the hill as I took the pictures as you will see.

I think this one was posed but it looks as if I'm being choked.


We got two fun filled days out of our snowfall. Today we built a huge snowman that my neighbors son had to help me lift the middle piece up on the base because it was so heavy but we ran out of time finishing the snowman with a face etc. so I never took the final picture. I just thought it was cute because Gavin had a hard time pushing the ball of snow when it got so big.

3 comments:

.. said...

I love ALL of the snow photos, esp the ones that would've deleter if you were professional, but you're not and that's why I love them! :)

Brooke said...

so glad you didn't delete! those are SUPER cute pictures!

shannon p. said...

What a fun day! I'm glad you got out there and had fun in the freezing cold!