CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentines


It is a tradition to have a "romantic" family dinner for Valentines Day with all the special treats included; sparkling grape juice, special dinner, candles, and chocolate covered strawberries! Graham and Gavin insist on having every light in the house out so we could "enjoy" the candlelight but we compromised on the cook top light and the light from the fire. I have to say that the chocolate covered strawberries were the best and I had the majority of them!


Ohhh soooooo good. (Darren was making fun of me)

















2 comments:

.. said...

You guys crack me up! So basically you ate by the light of 2 small candles! I love it!!

What a great way to incorporate the kids into the holiday! I think we will use this when we have kids in 30 years! :) Maybe we will have children when Graham does! kidding.

Thanks for sharing.

shannon p. said...

Sounds like your Valentines was very similar to ours - except I forgot pictures! (and I didn't have chocolate covered strawberries either :( ...)