CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

1. His contagious laugh
2. His positive outlook on life
3. His testimony of the Gospel
4. Melt your heart smile
5. Willingness to do anything for anyone
6. Works miracles with a hammer or any tool for that matter
7. Hard working
8. His love for his children and me!
9. Can build anything
10. His focus on our blessings
11. His concern for others
12. His Love of the Savior and desire to be like Him
13. Patient
14. Ability to relax
15. Always knows just what to say
16. His love and concern for his extended family
17. Can do large math problems in his head
18. Ability to listen
19. Can visualize ideas/problems/structures etc.
20. Loves to spend time with us
21. Uncanny sense of direction
22. Supersonic hearing (this can have it's faults)
23. My hero
24. Gorgeous blue eyes
25. Sensitive to the Spirit
26. Honors his priesthood
27. Helps with household chores! (A ton!)
28. Always puts others first
29. Knows how to feed an army/large family gatherings
30. Great cook; breakfast lunch and dinner
31. Down to earth
32. Humble
33. Always thinking of me
34. Can laugh at himself
35. Has common sense
36. Will do anything for me including things he feels he can't do (ie dance)
37. Would give you the shirt off his back etc.
38. Has an eye for design
39. Is interested in my day; good or bad
40. Loves to hold me
41. Can whistle a tune
42. Can whistle loud to get others attention!
43. Gets the kids up and going so I can exercise
44. Makes the kids lunch in the morning
45. Great Scuba diver
46. Adventurous
47. Will travel with me/family
48. Romantic
49. Spontaneous
50. The first to apologize
51. Tells great stories from his childhood and youth
52. Makes up songs to familiar tunes
53.Has a great memory
54. Each day he says many sweet compliments to me
These are just a few of the reasons I love this great man and am so grateful to have him as my eternal husband!
I LOVE YOU! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY HONEY!

4 comments:

.. said...

Besides all the mushy gushy feelings, I think you've described exactly why everyone else loves and looks up to Darren.
This was very sweet and I hope he has read this! :)

shannon p. said...

We must be on the same wavelength - I have a VERY similar post about Matt, though I haven't been able to get him to take a picture, so I haven't posted it yet! Darren is a great husband, father, brother, son and friend. We all look up to him and admire his many good qualities!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

He is quite the catch! Your family is so much fun... i love the valentines dinner idea:)

thegrandbohrers said...

I wish we lived in each other's back yards! So many wonderful memories. I need to remember to read your posts more often. they are so inspiring and fun! We love you all sooo much!