CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The CUTE Phrase of the Day

Don't you think that kids say the cutest things? Or sometimes the strangest? I thought I would start writing them down so I don't forget. My kids are growing up so fast and I am having a hard time with this. I hope that by doing this I will be able to jar my memory, when my memory, or mind for that matter is gone. (It seems to be going quick)

"Pliblige"- Graham
As in- "Can I have a pliblige (privilege) since I've been sooo good?" He says, with his huge smile that makes his eyes disappear! (How can you say no to that?)

"I want to be black" -Hunter
"What are you going to be for Halloween" I asked one night. "I want to be black"
"You want to be a black guy?"Darren says!!! "Why do you want to be a black person?" Cortlynd says, "You're being racist"
"What's racist?" Hunter says. Poor innocent boy just wanted to dress up in black clothes.

"What the Freakin' Heck? -Gavin
Used in a sentence: "What the freakin heck was that?" he said when I dropped the broom on the ground. Or "You scared the freakin heck out of me!"

2 comments:

shannon p. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shannon p. said...

Oh my freaking heck, could you be any cuter? How do you like that sentence?