CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LOBSTER Anyone???

We ate at a wonderful seafood resturant. Great service/fun waiter! (Very expensive but Mel was gracious enough to take care of the bill.) I ordered lobster I was just surprised that I got the whole thing eyes, antenea, claws, and all yike s! My nieces were quite freaked out about it
and it became the joke of the evening! We then thought it would be fun to play a joke on our waiter by telling him that we couldn't pay but Brooke and Jaime would do the dishes instead. Of course none of us could keep a straight face and they couldn't even get the words out so we left him a nice tip in change! It was a fun night.

2 comments:

shannon p. said...

I don't know if I like lobster enough to have it watch me eat it - that would be creepy! By the way, good job on your side bar. Very cute!

.. said...

Love the Lobsty photos! I think someone should be a lobster for halloween now!!!
I'm going to echo Shannon and give props for your side bar!