CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

THE UNVEILING OF OUR BLOG!
I am officially starting our family blog. I started it several months ago but was so busy I never got beyond my 1st post which was probably not very interesting to most but I was grateful for the big nudge my sister Shannon gave me in doing so. She has helped me a lot and though I am quite the novice I hope to expand my knowledge. Mostly I want to do this for a record/journal for my family so that if I ever do get around to scrap booking I might be able to remember something. Plus I think my kids are so cute that I can't help but want to show their pictures off. So hopefully you will enjoy my updates from time to time. I actually hope to update at least once a week until I have caught up with the things we did this summer but I will try to send an email when I do. (I love it that Kayla does this for me.)

2 comments:

shannon p. said...

It is so fun to see all of your pictures from the summer of fun! It looks and sounds like an amazing time - we'll have to tag along next time!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I am so glad that finally someone in our family has started a blog!!! I am a faithful blogger and so i will be checking to see if you are keeping updated (no pressure:) Your family is so cute...we don't get to hang out enough.