CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Did It!

Though these pictures don't look like much I just had to make a note of their significance. It turned out that Cort, Graham, and I made it to St. Louis 1 1/2 hours before Darren and the other two boys made it. We weren't about to sit around at the airport for that long so- Drum roll please; I got the car from the rental and drove to the St. Louis Art Museum all by myself and then back to the airport to pick up Darren and the boys. (This was the fun part because I had Cortlynd navigating for me without turn by turn directions!) We had to figure out the directions turning in the opposite direction. Not so hard you think to yourself ahh we beg to differ. It actually wasn't so bad after we figured out where we took the wrong turns (yes plural) but in a big city that I had never been before I was pretty proud of myself. We really enjoyed the art museum too.

2 comments:

The Illum Family said...

I am so proud of you...for both the blog and the "doing-it-yourself" performance! I miss you and I can't believe my Cort has grown up so much!!! love you.

.. said...

So funny Nicole, but I must say that I would be pretty proud of myself as well! I can barely find my way around Lehi! :) I love the new posts and photos! Keep up with it- I get bored at work a lot and need something to read! :)
Love ya!